This is How You Know You’ve Had a Good Time

March 25, 2010 by Marj Hatzell

Saw the picture someone took of you last night and you covered the screen so the kids wouldn’t see

Hoarse this morning from laughing so hard last night

Accidentally poured boiling water into orange juice INSTEAD of tea cup

Have a sore wrist from bowling

The dogs cannot stop sniffing your pants

You may have possibly sorta had enough tots to last you a l0ng time, considering they are sitting in your stomach like a rock.  NAAAAAAAAH!

Probably stayed out WAY TOO LATE for the babysitter. No, STAYED OUT WAY TO LATE for babysitter.

Smile when you think of her, her, her, her, her , her, her , her and her.

You know you’ll miss them all, too.

13 thoughts on “This is How You Know You’ve Had a Good Time

1. HG says:

My tots were leaden too! We so need to do this on a recurring and more frequent basis.

I wish I hadn’t punked out early — so much funsies!

3. Anonymous says:

“Sore wrist from bowling” Riiiiiiiight. Bowling. is that wht the kids are calling it nowadays? Glad you had a good time though, DG

4. texasaurus says:

“sore wrist from bowling” Riiiiight. Bowling. Is that what the kids are calling it these days?? Glad you had a good time, DG.

5. texasaurus says:

sorry bout typin that twice.

6. Anonymous says:

sorry bout typin that twice.

7. I’ll comment when I wake up and can speak again.

8. lora says:

I had ridiculous amounts of fun and giggles with you guys last night. I was upset when it was time to go home. We absolutely must do it again some time. And very soon.

9. BOSSY says:

So much fun, so glad you came out!!!!!!

10. We are TOTALLY doing this again. Of course, we say that every time we get together (ONCE A YEAR).

11. carma says:

visiting from Bossy’s – looks like you all had a blast!

12. Tricia says: