July 29, 2009 by Marj Hatzell
Seriously? ENOUGH ALREADY. I mean it. There is tons of crap in the world more important than:
- John and Kate, who they are sleeping with and where they buy new homes
- Michael Jackson (sucks he’s dead, but still) and the doctor, his ex-wife, the kids, his mother, his father, the mother of Blanket, etc, etc.
- Jude Law and his fourth illegitimate child
- The taco dog
- Olympic Swimmers with wardrobe malfunctions
- Spats between Tour de France athletes (who are supposed to be professionals and fighting like babies in the school yard)
- This week’s spoiled brat entering rehab
- Which movie is being fucked up remade
- Michael Vick being reinstated
- Pete Rose and the Hall of Fame and whether or not he deserves to be in it
- Which celebs got together, which ones split up and which ones are sleeping around
- Whomever Perez is drawing white dots on this week
Wanna know what I am thinking about?
- therapy dogs and whether or not we need one or should just start with our own puppy
- paying bills
- my husband’s job security
- whether I’m returning to work or remaining a SAHM
- My kid running away. Constantly. Like, he got three blocks away this time.
- My kid going to a new school and the likely gosh-awfully transition we will all go through.
- National Healthcare, whether we need it and if it is going to get passed
- Our sucky-ass economy
- The new Target they are opening
- Four dogs in my house today. FOUR.
- The dirt pit in my back yard
- The swamp in my back yard
- The FOUR DOGS IN MY BACKYARD
- World peace
- World hunger
- World orphans
- Destroying our world
- Destroying each other
Yes, I AM SLEEP DEPRIVED. Why do you ask???