Show and Tell?

June 2, 2009 by Marj Hatzell

question-mark

Look y’all.

It ain’t like I haven’t told you every aspect of my life anyways.  I mean, I incessantly prattle on about my dog, her health, my kid’s bowel issues and my backyard being a mosquito infested swamp with a mudpit outside the door. You get it, I know you do.  You are enlightened in all things DG.  I’m just wondering, is there something you DON’T know, but want to?  Is there some portion of my life I haven’t revealed?  Have a totally gone above and beyond (in other words, TMI)?  Do tell.

I’m gonna make a deal with y’all.  You ask me some questions.  Any questions.  I’ll answer them.  Even the embarrassing ones, I double -dog swear.  Ask me about my underwear.  My pet peeves.  My car.  Anything.

Unless you’ve heard enough, in which case, move along, move along, these aren’t the droids you’re looking for.

Ready ?  GO!

11 thoughts on “Show and Tell?

1. Amy says:

I love reading your blog … your tenacity really lifts my spirit (I came to you through another amazing woman’s blog, 185cranios). So here it is: there must be times when you feel quite angry with the world, yes? I know potatoes can only take one so far. Do you believe in God? Do you think there is some “test” you are supposed to be passing? I ask this because of my own trials (which I admittedly struggle unsuccessfully with), and because I am an agnostic. There — you have your first question.

2. Choosy says:

How do you not laugh about the socks? What about in the summer when it is
    too damn hot?
    Then what? Does he at least sport the ankle lengths then?

3. Jacki says:

How do you keep your sense of humor with raising your two boys and all the daily struggles? Is there ever a time you just want to run up the street screaming like a banshee?

Why do you blog?

4. Could your hubbie get my BF a job? He’s a recent law school graduate and will be sitting the bar next month. Help a brotha out.

5. Gwen Jackson says:

Umm…How about a sex question? I’m so nosy when it comes to people’s sex lives. What’s your favorite position and why?

Now if that’s gone too far, you let ME know 🙂

6. HG says:

When are we getting together again? 🙂

7. Geek Chick says:

Where do babies come from? hahahahaha

Seriously, dreamt you were waiting on the doc to call because you were pretty sure you were pg. Now, knowing that would probably NOT be the best thing for you….are you planning another baby?

Random questions:
    Do you believe in karma?
    Would you be ticked if I ran off and got married and didn’t tell anyone? For real this time…
    Do you feel alienated from Mom during her mental struggles?
    Would you be surprised if I told you that I am struggling with not being able to have any more kids?
    What do you REALLY think of my boyfriend? LOL

• If you ran off and got married, I’d be disappointed but Oh well. Please oh please let us at LEAST throw you a small reception afterwards! Do it proper like and invite Jeff’s family!

Your boyfriend is well spoken, jolly and sensitive. I like that.

8. How come she keeps suggesting getting married?

Just askin’….

9. Harpofan says:

You seem to care dearly for everyone in your life. If you could do something special for yourself what would it be and why?

ps – Luv your blog!