October 9, 2008 by Marj Hatzell
I don’t know which I should be more excited about:
- The fact that Bugaboo’s IEP went well, though it ran loooong.
- The fact that when Bugaboo came home yesterday he peed ON THE TOILET for the first time. AND THE SECOND TIME!
- The fact that I am going to make some money today.
- The fact that Bugaboo is now eating beef jerky, spaghetti and (as of last night) PORK CHOPS.
- The fact that Bug Boy slept well and is in an awesome mood.
- The fact that I’ll have extra kids around to keep my kids busy.
- The fact that I get out of the house tonight for a wedding rehearsal (I am playing for a wedding on Saturday. Big Flute Solo. Pray for me.)
- The fact that the house is relatively neat and clean so that I may survive the next four days, since Bugaboo is off
- DID I MENTION HE’S GOING ON THE TOILET?
- The fact that Bugaboo fell asleep last night at 8:30. Without me.
- The fact that Bug Boy went to bed with no major problem and fell asleep soon after his head touched the pillow.
- The fact that I had time to goof off and hang out with my husband for a few hours last night, watching stoopid stuff we DVR’d
- The fact that the weather is warm, which means the heat won’t need to be turned on.
- The fact that it is VEGGIE DAY!!!!
Have a good day, my friends.* I know I will.
* See what I did there?