Like, am I the LAST PERSON ON EARTH to See This? GAH!

May 14, 2008 by Marj Hatzell

So, like, I have this obsession with great respect for Bossy.

You know, Bossy?  I am Bossy?

I’ve met her. She’s awesome and tall and slender and beautiful and super-duper nice and fun.  And she lives five minutes away.  In fact, I used to live about ONE HUNDRED FEET from her front door and never knew it. Anyways, lookie here what I came across today!

That is waaaaaay cool.  Way. Coolio.  Sniff, sniff. Now I can say I didn’t know her when.  Isn’t that exciting?  And I get excited about the six people a day that actually read this drivel.  She’s got, like 220,000 per month, y’all.  Girl knows how to par-tay!  And if you ain’t reading her blog, WTF IS THE MATTER WITH YOU ANYWAYS?  You got no sense of humor!  And I got no English Grammar skillz.  SO THERE!

Congrats, Bossy.

7 thoughts on “Like, am I the LAST PERSON ON EARTH to See This? GAH!

1. mommypie says:

I so love Bossy. But you’ll probably never know that because all my comments keep winding up in WordPress pages SPAM folders.

*sob*

2. See…your family should do this when you travel to visit your brother. It’s weird how we don’t know our neighbors…but might open our house to a stranger.

3. MommyTime says:

I adore Bossy. She stayed at my house on the roadtrip and was the nicest very smart and witty person I may ever have met. I’m so jealous that you live five minutes from her, as I’m sure she’d be a great friend to have in real life.

4. Jacki says:

She had come to DC and I was going to go see her, but Peter had to work late and well……

5. Trace says:

Wow. That close?

6. Angela says:

That is so cool!

7. BOSSY says:

You are too kind — and Bossy herself would probably be very proud of that article if in that photo she didn’t look like her goony second cousin, a coat-check girl.