April 26, 2008 by Marj Hatzell
yYes, I’m participating in a meme. Yes, been tagged again. But I’m only doing it because people apparently want to know what’s in my purse. And I’m not tagging anyone. So there. :p
5 things found in my purse
- My planner. I never leave home without it. It has ever phone number, insurance code, appointment, e-mail address and list I could ever need. I write my menus in it, my shopping list, my to-do’s…it’s all in there. I’d be lost without it.
- These. ‘Nuff said.
- Altoids. Curiously strong. And I have curiously bad breath after eating so much garlic. Go figure.
- Burt’s Bees lip balm. Yummy.
- Sinus medication. Not that whimpy Phenyl-whatchamacallit, either. I use Pseudo ephedrine. The stuff you need to get behind the counter with your liscense in PA because you might be running a meth lab so they limit you to something like forty pills a month. It’s the only thing that gets rid of my migraines.
Five favorite things in your room
- My duvet. It’s so fluffy and comfy and squishy. Perfect for snuggling under on chilly winter nights. Down, of course!
- My closet. I have a walk-in closet. I don’t own enough clothes for a walk-in closet, so it also doubles as a place for extra linens, the file cabinet, the pile for Goodwill (this is always growing) and the dirty-clothes hamper.
- My linen collection
- My little purple friend (use your imagination. I’ll give you a hint: It takes batteries. Lots of them.)
- The Queen Mother Jade Plant
Five things you’ve always wanted to do
- Have a baby girl. Don’t think this one will happen, though.
- Go to Europe. But due to my extreme altitude sickness, getting on a plane to go there will be tough. Puke out the nose for seven hours? Not on your life.
- I wanna go to the Met. As in, the Metropolitan Opera House. You know, To see an Opera.Yes, I like Opera.
- I’ve never been to New York City. Never. Drove by, waved (look kids! BIG BEN! PARLIAMENT!) but have never, ever been to the city that never sleeps.
- I’ve always wanted to learn the guitar. I regret not doing it sooner.
You’re supposed to tag five people, but I ain’t doing it. But I will leave you with my five favorite foods.
- Mashed potatoes
- Potatoes with cheese
- Cheese with potatoes
- My husband’s home made ribs.