This Is How Freaking Awesome People Can Be

April 10, 2008 by Marj Hatzell

You know what?  People are nice.  Sometimes people suck, but seriously, most of the time I am humbled by the kindness of people.

After my long, whiny rant about Bug Boy and my lack of sleep due to his lack of sleep, I received a total outpouring of support.  I wanna thank y’all for the e-mails, calls and kind words.   It makes me feel ten times more energetic (if that is even possible) knowing that y’all are in my corner and rooting for us all.

Even nicer?  I’ve had people on the Internets offer help. As in, complete strangers.  Do you know how awesome that is? I mean, they don’t know me from Adam and they still like me (it’s a good thing they haven’t met me, otherwise they’d change their minds! TEEHEE!).

A few weeks ago I met some of Bossy’s homeys and had a blast.  I also developed some new friendships. These are classy chicks and they make me feel normal.  And they are my new BFFs for life (ewww…I total did txtspeak, didn’t I?  GAG ME WITH A SPOON!).  And one of them, Well Read Hostess, remembered my fondness for all things potato and stopped by my house and stalked me brought me tots. As in, TATER TOTS!  As in, Nature’s most perfect food at the most ultimate level of cool.  If there is one thing in life DG loves more than just about anything (except my family, blah, blah, blah) it is potatoes. And tots?  Let’s just say TOTS are the bomb.  Tots are PHAT.  Tots are…TOTS!  MWAHAHAHA!  I’m eating crispy, tasty, salty, comforting tots for dinner. And you aren’t. So there.

And I’m thinking of putting Himilayan Pink Rock Salt on them, just because I can. (AS IF!)

7 thoughts on “This Is How Freaking Awesome People Can Be

Kristin rocks, but we knew that!

2. Lynne says:

I found you through Bossy’s blog. I love your blog and am looking forward to reading more of your stuff!

3. Angela says:

You crazy girl… I think you are probably just as nice in person. Hope your day is going better! Muah!

4. HG says:

Mmmmm tots.

Let’s all get together toot sweet, mmmkay?

5. Trace says:

Pretty freaking awesome : – ).

6. the new girl says:

I met you and you seem a’right to me.

Pssst. Gimme some of your tots.

7. I did not have one of those tots. Not one. I stuck to my diet.