March 5, 2008 by Marj Hatzell
Since people routinely ask questions around here, I’ve decided I will answer a few.
- I heard from the principal. We’ve had good dialogue. He is going to make sure she participates in the next training for teachers with the Autism training team that helps out our district. I won’t elaborate on what else is happening…
- My current header title is from Spinal Tap. These go to eleven. You know, the amp? If you need to go one higher, you crank it up to eleven. No? Anyone? Bueller? You don’t know what you are missing.
- Skin Cancer. Yes. As a matter of fact, I have the beginning stages of a squamous cell carcinoma. It isn’t officially cancer because it hasn’t duplicated or grown enough, but we have to get rid of it just the same. Me and my dang Irish skin.
- As a matter of fact, I AM insane!
- As far as I know, heated seats will not make “the boys” swim slower like in a hot tub.
- I did decide what to do with my hair. In fact, last night I colored it. And Darling did not notice. No big surprise there. In fact, when I finally told him, he glazed over, looked confused and said, “But it looks exactly the same.” Which means, I did a good job.
- Yes, we drive the same exact two cars. A Camry and a
Whale on WheelsSienna.
- The dog? Hanging in there. Glucosamine is a wonder drug. She is a perky pooch once again. Her tumor? Still there, unfortunately. We are deciding on treatment options.
- The backyard? A total washout. Standing water. Puddles, lakes, you name it. Poo? Forgot to clean it up yesterday. With the heavy rain we’ve had it won’t be there tomorrow, Gosh willing. Or it will be, just so it can laugh in my face and say I TOLD YOU NOT TO PROCRASTINATE, YOU EEJIT.
- Mayjah! I get to go on a school trip today. With sixty children. And Bug Boy. Can’t wait until the end when he stays at school and takes the bus home and I make my exit. Should be good times.
Have a day.