I HEART My Hairdresser

February 27, 2008 by Marj Hatzell

Doods.

My hair totally rocks. I opted out of the color change (for now) but got exactly what I wanted and asked for. I went in there with a plan. I asked Dottie, my trusty stylist, to make me look like a cross between Jenny McCarthy’s new ‘do and Katie Holmes, because they had “sassy, sweet, sexy Momma” written all over them. And I got it. At least, I like it. So if you don’t, don’t tell me, because my self esteem? Yeah, it’s fragile and I LIKE IT, SO THERE, PBLTTTT!!!!

Here’s me, looking like Mission Impossible, except it was possible:

mission-possible.jpg

Here’s me, channeling MAYJAH fashionista, Posh Spice/Beckham, or what evs:

cverklempt.jpg

Here’s me bringing out my inner Madonna and Vogue-ing for y’all:

vogue.jpg

And here’s, well, just me…

just-me.jpg

I think it fits me perfectly.

12 thoughts on “I HEART My Hairdresser

1. FireMom says:

Dude. I love it. I’m totally jealous over here with my almost mullet. 😉

2. AbbysMomma says:

AWESOME! It is perfect for you!!! LOVE it!

Really, honestly…it looks fabulous! Great cut! Enjoy. 🙂

3. MommaHen :) says:

Love it!!!!! It ROCKS! What are we gonna do with you and Perkster!? And I could almost HEAR the M.I. music! 🙂

4. Andie says:

I love it, love it loveit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Angela says:

And here is to a super hair style

6. Rachel says:

LOVE IT!

And wait until you see MY new haircut! 🙂

7. pkzcass says:

So YOU! Really cute.

8. Maddy says:

Very chique indeed!

9. Jacki says:

Great new style! I have thick, wavy unmanageable hair, so I always envy those that can actually do something with theirs.

I am visiting from i am bossy….hope you don’t mind!

10. Cryssyer says:

That is the best cut you have ever had! I can’t wait to see it in person (and not covered by a hair scarf).

By the by, your imitation of Posh is DEAD ON!

11. […] other things. If this is a new one for you, then maybe you should start here in her post called “I heart my hairdresser.” We could almost be twins now……well if I were 20 years […]

12. Jen P says:

Found you thru Angela. Very cute haircut. Is your blog title a monty python reference?