Alrighty Then, I’ll Post a Picture

September 12, 2007 by Marj Hatzell

Here.  Y’all begged, I’m posting it.

katespadebag.jpg

And yes, I realize the irony that I was once a vegetarian and now own a leather purse.  Please don’t tell any of my still-vegan friends.  Plz. kthxbai.

6 thoughts on “Alrighty Then, I’ll Post a Picture

1. Trace says:

Very nice!!

2. pkzcass says:

Nice, but it looks kind of small, or thin rather. Will you carry this every day or just on special occasions?

3. Crissie says:

Who’s not a brand whore? You dropped more names in your last post than Paris does 🙂

Seriously, good job! Like the bag, too 🙂

• Mike says:

////I had sent a mail to Thamizmanam, asking them to block all the IP’s from Malaysia. I had rvecieed couple of Smily’s :):) like this from them.//The request deserves some more smiley. Mr. Ravi, as a techie don’t you know that this is like ** ம ட ட ப ச ச க க பயந த வ ட ட க ள த த வத ** ?whom you are trying to fool?//Ravi can open an blog aggregator like Tamilmanam and ban all sites coming from Malaysia, Singapore or anywhere, and allow only those blogs which sing the glory of things he likes very much.

4. Mabel says:

You ARE sooooooo lucky! what a cute bag! Oh and thanks for the refresher course in igpay atinlay.

5. Nadine says:

LOVE the bag! And as long as you don’t eat it.. it will be fine with your vegan friends.. right? 😉